Join us for a great adventure with intense work, lots of fun and new friends!
We have been training tango teachers since 2013.
In 2020/21 we will offer two groups:
– European group in Germany (starting in mid May 2020)
– US-American group in the USA (starting end of May 2020)
Scroll down for the exact dates.
Because we are no show dancers, but milongueros and pedagogues, you cannot expect even more spectacular moves or choreographies. This is what awaits you in our 120-hour seminar:
– You will study a complete system based on real improvisation and real communication that is suited for the social dance floor. We really deliver what so many promise!
– You will develop a didactical concept, examine how to better interact with students and learn about the organisation of tango communities and events.
– You will explore the diversity of traditional tango music and come to love it as much as we do.
Be prepared for exciting discoveries, hard work and lots of fun with your new best friends from all over Europe and the USA. This is the perfect opportunity for networking and self-development at the same time. To date, a little less than 90 dancers have graduated from our programme. We are proud of every single participant and have learned much from working with these highly motivated and skilled individuals.
Dates and location for the European group:
May 13-17, 2020
July 15-19, 2020
October 14-18, 2020
January 13-17, 2021
The European TTT takes place in Saarbrücken, Germany.
Dates and locations for the US-American group:
May 30 – June 3, 2020 (Newport News)
September 30 – October 4, 2020 (Boston)
December 9-13, 2020 (Philadelphia)
March 24-28 2021 (Atlanta)
Please note that every participant still has to commit to all four modules. It is just that they take place in different cities and therefore there are more chances that you won’t have to travel that far at least for one of the modules.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us soon.