USA tour 2020/21 cancelled/postponed due to Corona-restrictions
It is with great sadness that we have to cancel all of our plans for the USA for this and the start of next year. Our work visa has not been granted due to the current situation. Our plan is to wait until autumn and then decide whether it makes sense to apply for a new visa in 2022 or later. We then hope to schedule events in the locations below and at other cities. Please contact us if you are interested. And: Paciencia!
By clicking on the links, you’ll get to the site of our local hosts.
Hosted by Nuestra Milonga.